Credit Firm Review
CreditFirm.net is a credit repair company that has been in business for over 15 years. The company features unlimited credit repair services at one of the most affordable rates on the market, making a subscription with CreditFirm.net a good value.
Plus, CreditFirm.net is staffed with certified legal professionals and licensed attorneys, but there are no add-on services available, like credit monitoring or budgeting tools. You can sign up for a free credit consultation to learn how CreditFirm.net can boost your credit, but you’ll have to provide your own credit reports.
Pros and Cons
- Low monthly rate of $49.99 per month
- Unlimited dispute letters and credit bureau challenges
- Collection agency defense
- Staffed with licensed attorneys
- Has been in business for over 15 years
- Excellent customer service
- Cancel your membership anytime
- Free consultation with a certified credit professional
- 24/7 online access to your account
- No add on services available, such as credit monitoring or budgeting
- Free consultation does not come with free credit reports
- Very limited credit education center and no credit building tools available
FINAL VERDICT – CreditFirm.net provides the best value for credit repair services. You’ll get unlimited dispute letters and credit bureau challenges, unlimited goodwill letters and query challenges, unlimited personal info variance challenges, and collection agency defense.
This makes CreditFirm.net a great value because most credit repair companies cap the number of disputes or letters you can send per month – averaging around 15 disputes. Plus, there is no setup fee like many other companies charge, saving you about $49.99 right off the bat.
Keep in mind that CreditFirm.net does not provide you with a copy of your credit reporting during your free consultation like some other companies do, meaning that you will need to provide these.
However, you are entitled to one free credit report per year from each of the three major credit reporting bureaus. You’ll just need to make sure you obtain them before your consultation.
Additionally, CreditFirm.net does not provide a credit boosting education center or credit building tools on its website. This means you will have to go elsewhere to learn about boosting credit.
back to menu ↑
- CreditFirm.net offers unlimited credit bureau challenges for only $49.99 per month. This means that no matter how many negative items you have on your reports, you will only be charged $49.99 each month. Many other companies cap the number of letters you can send out or they charge you by the letter, making CreditFirm.net a good value for the service.
- CreditFirm.net is staffed by licensed attorneys and certified credit professionals. The company is well-established and has been in service for 15 years, meaning that they are the real deal because they know the law and can help you make a plan to boost your credit score.
- You can pay as you go and cancel anytime. CreditFirm.net offers a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel whenever you want, but keep in mind that the company recommends keeping the subscription for 12 months to get the most out of the service.
back to menu ↑
In our opinion, CreditFirm.net is a great deal if you are looking for an affordable credit repair company. They offer basic credit repair services without any special add ons, like credit monitoring, budgeting, or credit repair tools.
However, you can take advantage of their unlimited credit letter feature, which is standard at $49.99 per month. Additionally, CreditFirm.net provides a free in-depth credit consultation with a certified professional, unlimited goodwill interventions, and collection agency defense. company you choose, it can lead to significant improvements in your ability to secure affordable loans.
CreditFirm.net is a great value if you need basic credit repair services with unlimited disputes. We like that they don’t charge a one-time fee like some other companies do, and - at $49.99 per month - you can’t beat the price. The company has excellent customer service reviews online and we like that they have 24 hour access to your online account. But don’t expect credit monitoring, budgeting tools, or a credit education center on the company’s website.