Sky Blue Credit
Sky Blue Credit Review
Blue Sky is a credit repair website that challenges errors on your credit report to boost your score. You can try the service for free for six days, and then it’s $79 per month. It’s one of the more affordable credit repair services to use, but there is only one pricing plan to choose from.
Use this service if you need to challenge 15 items (5 per bureau) on your credit report every 35 days. If you need extra credit repair services, such as Debt Validation, Goodwill Letters, or Cease and Desist Letters, Blue Sky will provide these at no extra charge, but there is no credit monitoring available. They also do not offer a free consultation prior to signing up.
Pros and Cons
- Customized correspondences and dispute letters to credit bureaus
- Cancel or pause your service anytime
- 90-day money back guarantee
- Couples discounts available
- Excellent A+ rating with the BBB
- Free six day trial and credit report
- No credit monitoring or budgeting
FINAL VERDICT – Blue Sky is a reputable company that you can trust. Founded in 1989, Blue Sky boasts some of the best customer service reviews we have seen for a credit repair service.
They offer a hefty discount if you sign up your better half as well as a 90-day money back guarantee with no questions asked.
Blue Sky does not offer a free consultation like some other credit repair companies, but you can get a good feel for what the company can do for you when you sign up for their free six day trial.
The company’s only service plan allows you to dispute up to 15 items every 35 days, but there aren’t any add-on services like credit monitoring or budgeting. They also do not have a free credit consultation.
back to menu ↑
- Blue Sky offers a couples discount if you sign up your significant other. He or she will get 50% off their membership. You don’t have to be married, but you have to live together. Plus, Blue Sky offers a 90-day money back guarantee with no questions asked.
- Blue Sky offers a fast track feature that speeds up the credit repair process. The company will dispute 15 items on your credit report every 35 days. This is more than most companies that only send out letters every 45 to 60 days. These ten extra days can repair your credit faster.
- When you sign up for your free trial, you will receive your credit reports for free. From there, you can decide whether Blue Sky is worth the cost and base your decision to sign up for more on the information provided from the company’s credit experts.
back to menu ↑
In our opinion, Blue Sky is a good option if you and your significant other both want to sign up for credit repair services. This is how you’ll save the most money.
Blue Sky offers a 50% discount for your live-in partner when they sign up, dropping your first month’s total payment from $158 to $119. The company also offers a 90-day money back guarantee and a free six-day trial, so there is nothing to lose when you sign up.
Blue Sky offers three essential credit repair services, such as Pro Analysis, Disputes and Score Assistance. Extra credit repair services – such as Debt Validation, Goodwill Letters, and Cease and Desist Letters – are offered at no charge if you need them.
The company guarantees that they will boost your credit quickly with their fast track program, which disputes 15 items from your report every 35 days (instead of 45 to 60, like other companies).
Signing up for this service won’t impact your credit score and you’ll get your credit report for free. But you’ll need to look elsewhere if you want additional services like budgeting or credit monitoring.
Blue Sky has excellent customer service ratings online with many verified users reporting a positive experience. We like that they offer a couples discount, a free six-day trial, and a money-back guarantee - there is nothing to lose if you want to try it out. Blue Sky offers basic credit repair services and claims to fast-track your progress by disputing 15 items from your report every 35 days, but other services like credit monitoring and budgeting are not available. They have good online support, and you can cancel or pause your membership anytime.